- Is often compared to Super Junior’s Dong Hae and SHINee Jonghyun. The three have created “The Dinosaur Family”
- Wants to borrow IU’s marshmallow costume
- Cannot eat rice, but with the help of Krystal, has been gradually eating it
- Carries around a notebook (to write raps, broadcast messages to practice, a CENIX (to record her singing and rapping for practice) and a hotpack (a gift from fans. Amber’s a secret fatty)
- Likes to collect hats
- Favorite pet is a rabbit
- When stressed, she screams out loud
- Her favorite songs include Taking Back Sunday’s “What’s It Feel Like to Be a Ghost?” and SHINee’s “Noona, You’re So Pretty (Replay)”
- Her musical inspirations include Micheal Jackson and Chris Brown
- Her ideal
man woman is someone who is comfortable and carries the traits she lacks.
- Upon coming to Korea, her first dorm mate was Sulli. When Sulli first saw her, she thought Amber was a good looking male and became really nervous and didn’t say anything, went straight to her computer and when she saw Amber had laid down and gone to bed, she said goodnight.
- Fans refer to her as Uppa (Unnie and Oppa)
- If Amber sees a girl holding something heavy, she will insist on carrying it herself
- One day when Victoria was sick, Amber was spotted entering the dorm with one arm wrapped around her while carrying multiple bags in the other.
- She’s apparently a SuJu-M, and also displays closeness with SuJu-M’s Henry Lau (who was also discovered through the 2007 SM Global Auditions)
- When she was younger, she would shop in the men’s section
- She currently shares a dorm room with Korean member Sulli (15) and Chinese member Victoria (22)